Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I am a slacker. I know, but take a gander at this beautiful girl!
A Turkey? Me???


We had breakfast with Santa. She was exhausted but liked his beard.

Our pseudo-Christmas morning on the 22nd. We tried to incorporate all of the holiday traditions but she needed a snack before we could celebrate.



I loved how her eyes lit up when the toys she received lit up and made noise. Her face is worth the annoyance.





We hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season!





5 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

That is ONE. BEAUTIFUL. BABY.

Jill Skouson said...

Yay a new post! I recognize that outfit she has on with Santa... I'm so glad it finally fits her. She looks even more adorable than I pictured when we picked it out. Love those shoes!

Kathleen said...

Those new family photos are gorgeous! Beautiful smiles and great coordinating outfits. How fun to celebrate your first Christmas with Bella!

Erin Gibbons said...

Cute pictures! Your Family pictures look so great, too! Hope your New Year's is great!

Erin Gibbons said...

I missed your birthday! All day I knew I was supposed to be wishing someone a happy birthday, and I didn't realize it until the 28th :( I hope it was fantastic. I'm sure since it's your first birthday with Bella it was just wonderful! I can't believe she's so big already!