It's not so bad to start the day when this is the face that greets you in the morning!

Her temperment is so sweet.

We like to talk and smile together in the mirror. This was my attempt to catch that! She is incredibly gorgeous and we can't get enough of her.
4 comments:
Isabella is gorgeous!! Are you guys coming to the mission reunion this Friday? I'm sure I'm not the only one eager to meet your little doll! :)
:) So happy for you! Are you guys managing to get any sleep yet? Or just enjoying the wee hours of the morning with your beautiful little girl?
How's school going?
So wonderful to hear you are thoroughly enjoying motherhood! That photo of you and Isabella is beautiful!! Great smile, Sara, and I love Bella's spit bubbles on her perfect lips!
You are still GLOWING. :-) She is lovely, and I am happy to know you are enjoying mommyhood.
You guys coming down anytime soon? We'd love to see you!
V & R
Post a Comment