Thursday, June 25, 2009

I think I'm nesting...

I actually think I've been nesting for a year!

This week we have cleaned walls, vents, cupboards, and windows! We finally put together the nursery, washed all of the clothing and bedding we bought or have been given, and sterilized all of the toys and bottles that we have. It feels pretty great to know that we are ready!

I'm not normally a purple or butterfly fan, but for some reason, I love this nursery set.
It just seems so sweet.
Shawn has turned into a Tigger fan ever since we went to Disneyland and bought a stuffed Tigger for little miss.

I hope she likes it and comes to enjoy it soon!
As we've had the opportunity to put this all together, I can't help but be so thankful to my Heavenly Father for this opportunity. I just walk around thinking, Thank you! Thank you so much! I daydream about hearing her and smell the lotion and the clean clothes and imagine her here. We pray for her and K and D every day. They are amazing and strong. We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

Good for you Sara! The nursery looks adorable. I can just feel your excitement and I'm so happy for you :)

Kathleen said...

The anticipation of your daughter's arrival is almost unbearable for all of us (not just for you two glowing parents-to-be:) Fantastic job on her nursery, Sara!

Jenny said...

That bedroom set is adorable! I am in love with it!

ale said...

She is going to love it! The nursery looks perfect. You guys are going to be the best parents--she is so lucky to have you guys.