Thursday, February 14, 2008
Oh YEAH!!!!
So, today, I got up at a resonable time. I got ready for work, ate breakfast, and picked up my stuff to head out the door for work. I saw that I had two voicemails on my phone and deliberated whether or not to listen to them at home or at work. (Work is two minutes away.) I decided to listen to them on my way to work. As I am walking out the door (the door was actually open) I heard the sweet voice of our secretary telling me that our school district has shut down all of the schools for a snow day. YIPPEEEEEE!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD A SNOW DAY!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A SNOW DAY!!!! Too bad Shawn is in Richfield for the 1A State Tournament for girls' basketball, we would totally go outside and play. (We REALLY love the snow.) Happy Valentines Day to me! I am going to read books and watch movies all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sara, remember me? I just found your blog through Dan and Ashley's. Looks like you are doing well! I'm so glad.
Sheri (Carter) Kimlinger
kimlingers.blogspot.com
you have been added to the sfhs class of 2000 blog. Please visit and send others our way!
thank you
Post a Comment